Registration on the My eOI Portal
To access My eOI Portal, a person must register.
Persons who were re-issued eOI will not receive an initial password in the security envelope and do not need to carry out the registration process.
To register you need:
- Your PIN
- initial password given in the security envelope that you received when you were issued your electronic identity card
- computer with Internet access
- Select the link to My eOI
- Enter your PIN and initial password
- Enter the new password and confirm the entry of the new password
- After successful registration, check your contact information
Remember or write down the new password to access My eOI Portal.
If you write down your password, make sure to store it to a safe place.
If you suspect that your password has been disclosed, change it immediately!